FS/Trade:1990 Mustang LX TURBO 347

Status
Not open for further replies.

nochance

Apr 21, 2004
Ohio
1990 Turbo Mustang Street/Race car the orignal color was red, the new paint is Silver and really clean southern car.The Roller is one of the best you will see the cage is work of art. You will need to either assemble the motor get a stand alone computer and a tune and its ready or put in your own motor in and bolt on the turbo kit and enjoy! The things I see are and issue you is the Boss block won't work with this stroker kit and I would suggest a better tuning system and a better wiring job the person who had before for me did a not very good job it does have painless wiring system in it. If I was going to keep it I would go with Big Stuff 3 but thats up to the new owner.

I am open to trades "Cars,Trucks,Race or Street, trades plus cash either way, No Motorcycles Please! As for my asking price I am looking fo $10,000
but I am am open to offers! I encourage anybody thats interested to come and look at the mustang and see everything in person. The Car is located in Norwalk,OH about 10min from Summit Raceway Park. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

[email protected]

Direct-440-915-1638

Needs: Intake Gasket,Head Gaskets,Head Studs,Timing Cover Gaskets,Oil Pan Gaskets, If you are using my stroker kit you also need, New Rod Bearing, Main Bearing, Piston Rings, One Front Tire,

Engine: 347 Stroker, Scat crank, Scat rods, Probe pistons 9:1, BOSS 302 block (brand new), Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads, Crane Energy rocker arms 1.6, Engle Custom Street cam, Canton oil pan, Spider intake, 70 mm injectors, billet fuel rails, Vacuum pump, electric water pump, Aluminum radiator, 76 mm Precision Turbo, 3 core intercooler, Aeromotive fuel line front to back and return line, Aeromotive, a1000 pump, Aeromotive filter and regulator, Header are jet coated, Adjustable wastegate, 30lb blow off valve, fuel tank sump, MSD billet distributor and coil, 70mm throttle body, 90 mm mass air meter.

Transmission: C-4 built by local performance shop, PA Blow Proof bellhousing, trans brake, manual valve body, 10in converter, 4000 stall, billet servos, aluminum drive shaft.All coolant line are braided line

Body: Harwood 4in hood, 12 point roll cage (was certified), tubular k member, tubular control arms, 90/10 drag shocks with coil over kit, Mosor rear end 8.8 with 33 Spider axels, 3.73 gears, full spool, rear end cover, double adjustable upper control arms, south side bars, 4 in front drag lites, 15x8 rear drag lites, Mickey Thompson 26x10.5 ET Drags with no runs on them, Crow 5star harnesses, Corbeau racing seats, Autometer tach and shift light, Autometer boost gauge, Autometer fuel gauge, Autometer oil gauge, Autometer water gauge, BM rachet shifter, Battery in hatch with rear disconnect, MSD 6AL, MSD 3 step, MSD boost timing control, MSD timing adjuster, Painless wiring

!Bvt6NlgBGk~$(KGrHqMOKicEwN(zouQTBMFrl1VSdw~~_12.jpg

!Bvt5rzg!Wk~$(KGrHqYOKkYEwREU53WDBMFrjKVFsQ~~_12.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.