Fuel injectors

Running too rick on bank 2 , I have new o2 sensors, MAF, stock tune for smog testing, will bad injectors cause it to run too rich? I’m seriously considering replacing those too, why not?
Appreciate all the help

• Sponsors (?)

Swap the injectors to the opposite cylinder banks and see if the problem follows them there. This will tell you if it is an injector problem or not. Then do the same with the coils. This might save you from throwing money at parts unnecessarily.

Reactions: 1 users
Swap the injectors to the opposite cylinder banks and see if the problem follows them there. This will tell you if it is an injector problem or not. Then do the same with the coils. This might save you from throwing money at parts unnecessarily.
Thanks EmmJay! Well, CJ Pony and AM had some on sale for like $199. I bought new ones...the ones On my car look like emperor palpatine threw up on them. They are in rough condition so I bought new ones.

Thanks EmmJay! Well, CJ Pony and AM had some on sale for like $199. I bought new ones...the ones On my car look like emperor palpatine threw up on them. They are in rough condition so I bought new ones.
So I purchased the new injectors as well as an oil catch can, got tuned, it turned out that I had to go off-road because my cats were shot. Now I’m running rich an lean on bank 2...this is getting exhausting anyone have any ideas?

I know that on some custom tunes they turn off the rear O2 sensors to get the A/F right. Since you dumped the cats, how many O2 sensors are you using? Also, is the tune a custom one based on dyno pulls?

I know that on some custom tunes they turn off the rear O2 sensors to get the A/F right. Since you dumped the cats, how many O2 sensors are you using? Also, is the tune a custom one based on dyno pulls?
I’m working with Lito, been data logging for the past 3 weeks. I have 2 sensors one on each bank; So today I’m going to check my headers for leaks on bank 2.