fuel pressure regulator line

mattys91gt

Feb 3, 2022
Plymouth Massachusetts
I till my fuel pressure regulator line off cause I'm having issues with it running right and I look at the line and it has a metal tab in it did something brake or does it come like that

Attachments

• 20220422_211014.jpg
    20220422_211014.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Sponsors (?)

the car hasn't been running right since I pulled the EGR emissions lines since I took out the smog I thought all of that could go watching YouTube and I have a delete plate I just can't get the right route to everything the pic I see is different then it was ran and it's my first mustang u will see my post I. clueless to these cars

You need a new FPR. Removing the emissions stuff may have caused a vacuum leak. Check all of your vacuum lines.

You need a new FPR. Removing the emissions stuff may have caused a vacuum leak. Check all of your vacuum line

You need a new FPR. Removing the emissions stuff may have caused a vacuum leak. Check all of your vacuum lines.
that piece was in the intake part and I've been trying all week to fix the vacuum lines but I had no clue that was in there I've been going crazy trying to figure it out it looks so simple but do any lines tee back anywhere I have the diagrams and a repair manual on it's way

You need a new fuel pressure regulator if that vacuum tit / nipple broke off of it
Depending on what year your Mustang is.. The EGR being disconnected is going to throw the processor for a loop
Means it will run like chit. If it has no EVP movement, PFE or DPFE sensing EGR flow
Not sure all of what it will do but stuck timing at 10 degrees and no power bucking and jerking rings a bell
The processor needs to think you have egr flow or you got trouble

You need a new fuel pressure regulator if that vacuum tit / nipple broke off of it
Depending on what year your Mustang is.. The EGR being disconnected is going to throw the processor for a loop
Means it will run like chit. If it has no EVP movement, PFE or DPFE sensing EGR flow
Not sure all of what it will do but stuck timing at 10 degrees and no power bucking and jerking rings a bell
The processor needs to think you have egr flow or you got trouble
I'm not sure if came from anything on the car nothing is broken and I got a ton of vacuum lines at the junk yard and I'm not sure If i put it on to replace the line what color should the line be to the fpr and my phone autocorrect everything I see why my post don't make sense

The FPR vacuum line is red plastic with a 90 degree rubber end on it
So your Fuel pressure reg is not missing it's tit? Great!
I do not know where your broken little piece of metal line came from
Hook up the egr and see how it runs. Then try to shiit the system and run less

The FPR vacuum line is red plastic with a 90 degree rubber end on it
So your Fuel pressure reg is not missing it's tit? Great!
I do not know where your broken little piece of metal line came from
Hook up the egr and see how it runs. Then try to shiit the system and run less
I still have to make sure I have the lines ran right the 2 that give me the most problems are the 2 connected to the canister in the middle of the frame behind the plastic liner