fuel pressure regulator line

Just figured it out
You have a 91Gt Matty
I hate this aod transmission it does have a shift kit and aftermarket kickdown and a hammer shifter but I missed my fast and furious 5 speeds lol
1991 mustang gt veci.jpg
I have that but I try to hook everything up past where smog was and I'm not sure if it runs to a vac port then tees back into another line so many ppl have it missing I have a block plate and a EGR plug I'll show u how I have it ran but I have nothing plugged into the bottom ones

Attachments

• 16507201198165012769577263645052.jpg
    16507201198165012769577263645052.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Sponsors (?)

That can in the pic is a vacuum reservoir, it is for the ac/heat system, you should have a vacuum tree with several nipples, one has A/C above it, a line goes across the firewall to a check valve with two more nipples, one to the can you see in the pic, the other through the firewall into the cabin. They should be black.
The vacuum line for the fuel pump regulator comes from the back of the intake to the regulator.
Please use some punctuation in your posts, one continuous sentence is hard to understand.

That can in the pic is a vacuum reservoir, it is for the ac/heat system, you should have a vacuum tree with several nipples, one has A/C above it, a line goes across the firewall to a check valve with two more nipples, one to the can you see in the pic, the other through the firewall into the cabin. They should be black.
The vacuum line for the fuel pump regulator comes from the back of the intake to the regulator.
Please use some punctuation in your posts, one continuous sentence is hard to understand.
yes I'm sorry I need to re read my post, so I have the ball and another one by the air box, I have the line hooked up to the little tree here and which one is it I have the brake vacuum then above it I have 1 then right below it I have another what's on top so I know the bottom one

Attachments

• 16507272242372962538972306132656.jpg
    16507272242372962538972306132656.jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 16507274057003528244081150942359.jpg
    16507274057003528244081150942359.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 51
I'll have to get my book out later to see when I get back to the garage, those vac lines on my car are being redone on my car too, if you cap that nipple on the tree it will have no effect on how the car runs until I look at the book.

I'll have to get my book out later to see when I get back to the garage, those vac lines on my car are being redone on my car too, if you cap that nipple on the tree it will have no effect on how the car runs until I look at the book.
I have the book coming should be here Monday but idk what was done to this car before I got it, it sat since 2014 and it's hard to find any friends that aren't working on they're mustang that they race all over Massachusetts they got 1st place last year but I ask and nothing yet thank you again

This diagram shows the route for the vac line to the heat/ac controls, it's pictured like you were sitting in the passenger seat so the bits in the engine compartment are backwards, basically a line from the vac tree, marked AC, to the check valve, two nipples on the side where one goes to the vac tank under the fender, that's the one that has the littl blue can between the lines, the other goes into the cabin through the firewall,

This diagram shows the route for the vac line to the heat/ac controls, it's pictured like you were sitting in the passenger seat so the bits in the engine compartment are backwards, basically a line from the vac tree, marked AC, to the check valve, two nipples on the side where one goes to the vac tank under the fender, that's the one that has the littl blue can between the lines, the other goes into the cabin through the firewall,
I let my buddy look at it and he capped off all the lines and unplugged the EGR now it smells horrible sounds bad and he unhooked all my lines