Fox Fuel Rail Options

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
Hello looking for a cheap alternative to the stock fuel rails for my M112 build. I just got done mocking things up and realized that the front fuel crossover is not going to work. So I need other options, the budget is limited and I am not against removing and welding the front crossover tube shut. Explorer rails have the fuel feed on the wrong side for thwm to work properly(because of blower the routing will be funky)

Thanks

Forgot to mention cost of regulator and line will need to be factored in as well.

• Sponsors (?)

Could you use the blank fuel rails, cut them however long you needed/drill where you needed ?
IMG_1975.jpg

https://m.summitracing.com/search/part-type/fuel-rails/fuel-rail-style-application/universal

Yes that is an option, however it requires a special drill bit or very precise work with equipment I don't have.

I did however find out that the injector spacing on sbf and ls engines are the same so that opens up a lot of options.

... I plan on using my old cartech regulator. I bought this kit because the injector bores are straight, matching the intake. If you have angled oem style injector bores, they have a set for that as well.

Reactions: 1 users
... I plan on using my old cartech regulator. I bought this kit because the injector bores are straight, matching the intake. If you have angled oem style injector bores, they have a set for that as well.
I just looked ANF it says oem angled efi.... I assume that means they are at the 15*? Either way those look great for the price. I can use the stock regulator and spend some money on braided line and fittings to finish the job.

Angle doesn't matter as I'm going to be welding in injector bosses

I just looked ANF it says oem angled efi.... I assume that means they are at the 15*? Either way those look great for the price. I can use the stock regulator and spend some money on braided line and fittings to finish the job.

Angle doesn't matter as I'm going to be welding in injector bosses

Oh, sorry. If you want the part number for straight bores, this is it:
IMG_2795.JPG

IMG_2794.JPG

These are the pro comp even though the box says pro fuel delivery, and the manufacturer info says pro comp electronics. I guess over at the factory in China they can't agree on the name...

What rails/ regulator did you use?
I don't know the brand of rails, but they're high quality. The regulator is a Summit house brand. I didn't have any issues with leaks though. I used push-lok hose and ends.... Maybe a few summit brand ones sprinkled in there, just bought whatever was cheapest. But everything seemed good quality. Nothing made me wonder if it was ever going to leak.

And it was 10,000x easier to assemble than braided. If I made a mistake and needed to redo it, I used a razor to slice open the hose at the fitting, remove the fitting, and cut off the sliced section of hose.

10/10 would use again!