Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor

BDealer

Nov 16, 2003
Does anyone know where you can buy one for a '99 cobra? I got the P0190 code and most everyone says it's the FRPS going out. I can get the whole rail kit for over $200, but I saw one post somewhere that a guy bought just the sensor for about $70.

Also, any thoughts on a P0602 error. Control Mod Prog error?

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Does anyone know where you can buy one for a '99 cobra? I got the P0190 code and most everyone says it's the FRPS going out. I can get the whole rail kit for over $200, but I saw one post somewhere that a guy bought just the sensor for about $70.

Also, any thoughts on a P0602 error. Control Mod Prog error?

Thanks!

you can get the FRPS at Any Ford/linc or Merc dealer....the revised part # is 3R3Z-9F972-AA..........if you can't find one locally, let me know as we have plenty in stock for @$57.00 + s&h

Randy, I see on your website that there is a fuel rail adapter
http://www.modulardepot.com/index.php?cPath=22
but I didn't see the Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor. Is there something I am missing in my search of your site, which by the way is very nice. (It's now in my mustang favorites folder!).

:lol:
yeah, Im no longer running the parts forum there.......long story:D but I can be reached on other sites or you can call me direct at 410-655-2000 patys ext 5618:flag:

how come it wont let me PM you on here , do you have it disabled ? what other sites are you on now ?

yup, it's disabled as I dont have enought time to-do what I do on the net, answer local whosale fones, pull and package orders.....you get the picture:D

now Im on 4 other sites...modularmisfits.com, mustangboards.com, eastcoastcobra.org and fordmotorworld.com wth parts forums on each sire:nice: