Full exhaust done

I finally got my bbk shorty headers and mac prochamber o/r put on. Add that with some 2 chamber flows and I gotta say there is a big difference. The engine just sounds like it breathes easier. I think I can tell a little bit of a difference in power too. Just thought I would put that out there.

• Sponsors (?)

Shorties not not have the ground clearance, transmission interference, and heat issues that LTs have.

Props to you, especially if you installed them yourself :nice:

Oh will you guys STFU! I'm so sick and tired of people posting their work to you guys and then getting shot down for not doing what you would've done. I think that is whats wrong with everyone on this whole f ucking forum. You all think that your superior to everyone else. Well i don't give a s hit what you guys think and i don't think this guy should either and in my honest opinion i believe you guys can all get f ucked for stating your opinion that wasn't even asked for.

GoBlue,

Congrats on the full exhaust and don't give two s hits to what any of these a ssholes on here say. If you like it than thats what matters.

shallowreef said:
Oh will you guys STFU! I'm so sick and tired of people posting their work to you guys and then getting shot down for not doing what you would've done. I think that is whats wrong with everyone on this whole f ucking forum. You all think that your superior to everyone else. Well i don't give a s hit what you guys think and i don't think this guy should either and in my honest opinion i believe you guys can all get f ucked for stating your opinion that wasn't even asked for.

GoBlue,

Congrats on the full exhaust and don't give two s hits to what any of these a ssholes on here say. If you like it than thats what matters.

my car is godlike and im number 1, i also think im better than all you guys, im pretty much the coolest guy here and my 4.6 is the fastest car on the planet

shallowreef said:

GoBlue,

No need to get your panties in a bunch. Geez take some Midol or something.