Fuse 39 GEM 5Amp

99YellowGT

Jul 19, 2002
KY
While the car is off I am having a battery drain of about 235ma. When I pull fuse #39 GEM, the current draw drops to 0. I have a bad door ajar switch on the driver door, so I pulled the fuse for the dome light out. If the GEM module somewhat controls the dome light why would it be pulling power while the car is off.

I've been away for awhile but it feels great to be back! :)

• Sponsors (?)

We'll I got the door ajar switch working again, thanks to some WD40. Still have the bad current draw (GEM Fuse) with the car just sitting. Some people I know are having the same problem with their F150 trucks. Is this a FORD thing or what? :shrug: Bad GEM module? :shrug: So annoying! :mad:

While the car is off I am having a battery drain of about 235ma. When I pull fuse #39 GEM, the current draw drops to 0.

This is my first time on this forum, but I am curious as to what to do, as I seem to have this similar problem with my girlfriends 2003 ford mustang that I am trying to fix for her.. ( I hate mechanics) so any help is greatly appreciated and the sooner the better as I would like to fix this soon. Thanks in advance for all your help :) P.S. Iam not really a gearhead, but my father is, so please don't think I am an idiot