Future wheel selection, help me decide

let me clear that up...

the comment was at the o.p.

I've been around for awhile here... I don't say much... but when people are trying to help you out, and you treat them poorly, it reflects negatively on you.

• Sponsors (?)

let me clear that up...

the comment was at the o.p.

I've been around for awhile here... I don't say much... but when people are trying to help you out, and you treat them poorly, it reflects negatively on you.

I agree. I've been on these boards for a while myself. I always go out of my way to compliment someone on something they're proud of or something they've clearly worked hard on. Others on here just flat out suck. I guess if you're a white trash douche in real life, you're more than likely a white trash douche on the forums you belong to, huh? Who'd have thought?

Yea thats real intelligent. you started the **** but cant take it. ive seen multiple members have issues with you and its the same verdict as always. You try and make yourself look like mr.innocent and that you do know wrong. Just because someone isnt as fortunate as others always makes them trashy huh? And im sure you are just like multiple other members on here and grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth and had everything handed to you. And of course you will come back with "oh, no i worked for everything i have, im so educated, so perfect, blah, blah, blah... You both can go suck each other off. and i hope to god and everything that exists that you both end up losing everything you ever so called "worked for" and actually have to face REAL life.

Yea thats real intelligent. you started the **** but cant take it. ive seen multiple members have issues with you and its the same verdict as always. You try and make yourself look like mr.innocent and that you do know wrong. Just because someone isnt as fortunate as others always makes them trashy huh? And im sure you are just like multiple other members on here and grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth and had everything handed to you. And of course you will come back with "oh, no i worked for everything i have, im so educated, so perfect, blah, blah, blah... You both can go suck each other off. and i hope to god and everything that exists that you both end up losing everything you ever so called "worked for" and actually have to face REAL life.

Good luck with your future ventures.

Who are these "multiple members?" Please name them. I'd love to hear it. I've had one recurring issue with one member named RedFoxGT, and that's it. My sentiments about him are shared by the majority of the other members who post here and see his inflammatory and inciteful posts. Listen, no one came into this thread with the intention of calling you out or putting you down. As a matter of fact, I came in here to help you pick out a set of wheels for your new car. Your attitude and comments, "sarcastic" or otherwise, brought on the rest of it. Why can't you own the way you act and take responsibility for it? If you're gonna be an *******, at least stand by it when someone calls you out on it. As far as my education, upbringing, or income are concerned, none of it is any of your business. I grew middle class and I save my pennies like everyone else to finance the car hobby that I love. I went to college for four years and graduate school to get a Masters degree for another two. I landed a good job and make good money. What does that matter? None of it was given to me, and I have the student loans to prove it. Good luck finding a nice set of wheels, man. I hope whatever it is makes you happy. I'm done with this thread. Bye.

wow! what a crash and burn thread ! anyway, i love how the 18"fr500 look on my run of the mill fox. they're hypercoated. i don't like black wheels because i feel they lose their design behind the dark color, but. they look good on that new edge.

FR500 17x9 and 17x10.5:

A 93 GT:
NiceGT.jpg

90 Notch:
P8022903_edited-1.jpg

First of all i was being sarcastic. at what buisness is it of yours how or why my life is effected. and if you think by saying "just saying" clears the way for you to be a complete ***got then you are seriously confused. and the only reason i said that didnt help was because those wheels look like total **** on your ugly ass run of the mill red new edge. Go suck a dick.

Bro your a straight up ass hole.....

Sorry, he didn't start anything. Your the arrogant dick face who did. Its pretty clear here?

I like when someone has nice stuff the all the sudden have a silver spoon and all the sudden are assumed to have been handed everything. Personally i take offense to that, i didnt pay someone to build my car and i spent alot of time finding used parts so i could afford to make it what it is today. and im still not close to done.

really, theres no reason for the personal attacks from either side, its just plain stupid. i saw this quote somewhere, dunno where i got it from... "while arguing with an idiot, it becomes unclear who the idiot really is"