G-Strings...The Next Generation...

• Sponsors (?)

wow, that is ummm, interesting! id think that theyd make a girl feel like her panties were falling off, but i dunno :shrug:
you wont catch me in em, either way.

j.r.

does this forum have an off topic area? like the srt forum has a super off topic area where some pictures like this would just be perfect.

<--- my current avatar is a pic of my girlfriend shot during a special "super off topic photo shoot" heheh

j.r.

Baaaahhh

Im sorry ... it just dont do it for me.

One of the greatest inventions of the 21st century is ... you guessed it ...
"Ass Cleavage" .. nuttin like the sight of a cute Spanker in low cut (Im a hussy) jeans .. with a contrasting T- bar or G- string line 1 to 2 inch's higher on the waist ... just daring you to dream about being that center string ...

*CAUTION* The above mentioned opinion is of Females only with a waist line of less than 30 inch's... If you substitute males or Big girls into the above mention opinion you do so at your own risk!!!!

Just my thoughts
Peace out
Red88 Coupe

red88 coupe said:
Im sorry ... it just dont do it for me.

One of the greatest inventions of the 21st century is ... you guessed it ...
"Ass Cleavage" .. nuttin like the sight of a cute Spanker in low cut (Im a hussy) jeans .. with a contrasting T- bar or G- string line 1 to 2 inch's higher on the waist ... just daring you to dream about being that center string ...

*CAUTION* The above mentioned opinion is of Females only with a waist line of less than 30 inch's... If you substitute males or Big girls into the above mention opinion you do so at your own risk!!!!

Just my thoughts
Peace out
Red88 Coupe
With a disclamer like that you must agree with this too :D lol

attachment.php