G-techs and ricers

bhuff30

Founding Member
Dec 11, 2001
Olathe KS
Since the 2 topics are so similar, I put them in the same thread.
I tried out Cougar's G-tech today. I appears to be descently close too. It recorded an NA 0-60 time of 12.15 which is very close to my most recent time at the 1/8 mile [email protected].
Then, I opened the bottle up, and attempted to make a couple runs. The bottle was practically empty (but up to temperature for once), and I had a full tank of gas with Cougar in my car as well. I pulled a [email protected] with the 70 shot. I previously could spray right when I floored it, but this afternoon, I waited till about 5ft into the run, and hit the button. That sent my one tire spinning pretty good for about a second before I hooked up. The trap speed is awsome considering my bottle was nearly empty (lower pressure and performence) and I had all that extra weight.

Now what everyone has been waiting for.... Ricers of Johnson County Community College! :banana:

Notice the Altezecs, and there are numberous GT badges placed around at radome places.
attachment.php

No explaination needed.
attachment.php

Again, no explation needed.
attachment.php

Was probably a nice car before, but now with broken fiberglass in the front AND rear which you can't see in the photo, he made the cut.
attachment.php

Incase your eyesight isn't good, the sticker in the back of that Geo Metro does indeed say "FEAR THIS".
attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh YAH!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

As I was saying last night before my 'net crashed....

That's nothing to the rice down at my school. Here are a few, and these are only the few I've taken pictures of.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, because I have 10-holes with studs on the rear right now, and ponies on the front. :p But still....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ash

See if you can see the melted-out hole in his bumper from the fart can. Yes, that is the Pepsi Center in the background. :D

attachment.php

Skinny asian kid with his skinny asian girlfriend....dude, Z3 fenders only look good on Z3's, and baby blue looks good on precisely nothing.

attachment.php

Ash

hahahahahahaha, i guess im lucky, there arent many riceboys here, well one kid drives a silver civic HB with a fart can and some other things, really not a riceboy mentally though, he never dissed my car or domestics and he doesnt try to race anyhting with 4 wheels

there might be a couple people with the riceboy mentality, but no ricerockets in my parking lot really. just a lot of trucks

I keep telling myself I need to take my camera out to school and take some pics of the rice, because it is EVERYWHERE. There are a ton of nasty riced out J-bodies along with the usual junk. There's one Prelude I want to get a shot of, the person that has it went to the trouble of filling the license plate recess in the trunk lid, but they only coated the lid in primer so now it has a couple holes almost rusted through it. And the rest of the car is about as bad. Sheesh.