Digital Tuning Garden State Auto Llc Bayville Nj

Gt Byron

Jun 21, 2014
so I want to get a procharger install and tune at this place garden state auto LLC aparently they specialize in mustangs I just want to know if anyone has been there and what's the experience or is it a place to stay away from

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for nothing every one. Either they have had the car for a month and still working on it. Is like they knew what they were doing. But take too long to get it done either w as you I would recommend to stay away from

This is all too often the case with some shops....
The last procharger install we did on a 2013 was in and out in 1 day. Baseline dyno, Install, Custom Tuning 13 Hours out the door (two mechanics)

Sorry I didn't see this. I am right in Neptune City NJ. If I saw this post I would have helped you install it without having to take it to a shop. Most of these shops around here are FOS. I learned to start doing my own work. It saves you time, money, and you'll know you're doing it correctly. How is it running? How much boost you making? Any other mods? Anyway, hit me up if you wanna cruise. I have an 03 GT that is highly modded and has a Vortech. I'd like to see how mine stacks up against yours.

This is my 03. I have a V2 S-Trim with 3.33 pulley (about 10-12 psi boost), Professional Products intake manifold/upper plenum/75mm TB, Patriot Performance stage 2 heads, stock cams, stock bottom end, stock manifolds, UPR HF catted X, cat-back, 4.10s, built trans with 2400 rpm stall and Transgo Transpak, and other stuff.

20150803_193519.jpg

Sorry I didn't see this. I am right in Neptune City NJ. If I saw this post I would have helped you install it without having to take it to a shop. Most of these shops around here are FOS. I learned to start doing my own work. It saves you time, money, and you'll know you're doing it correctly. How is it running? How much boost you making? Any other mods? Anyway, hit me up if you wanna cruise. I have an 03 GT that is highly modded and has a Vortech. I'd like to see how mine stacks up against yours.

I won't have mine for a little while I ended taking the car from the shop. and taking it to wicked performance. Where Kevin mention to me that they screwed up the whole install. now I have to get it redone. And this shop also mess up the gasket on gas tank so gas was all over the place. And charge me for a tune I never got. So I am stoll fighting with this garden state auto to see if I can get money back. But doubt it, these Ppl a con artists don't trust them with ur car or any ones u know. None the less wicked motorsporst will get it all straighten out but it will take a little. But once is done for sure would love to see how mine sta c KS up.

So what basically needs to be done to your car to finish it up? Let me know. Trust me, if it is simple, I'll come up there on my day off and get you on the road in a day or two for free, lol!! These shops, even the good ones, like to make people wait. And sometimes they'll upsell you on parts and labor that doesn't need to be done. A supercharger install takes one day if you have all the parts in front of you and you take your time. I could literally take my supercharger off, return it to NA, drive the car, then re-install the supercharger in a few hours, lol!! Hit me up.

Reactions: 1 user
So what basically needs to be done to your car to finish it up? Let me know. Trust me, if it is simple, I'll come up there on my day off and get you on the road in a day or two for free, lol!! These shops, even the good ones, like to make people wait. And sometimes they'll upsell you on parts and labor that doesn't need to be done. A supercharger install takes one day if you have all the parts in front of you and you take your time. I could literally take my supercharger off, return it to NA, drive the car, then re-install the supercharger in a few hours, lol!! Hit me up.
I appreciate it but now I have it at wicked motorsporst and he'd going to custom piping, reposition the head unit, fix the gas tank put new spark plugs and and a better Mas airflow sensor, and a dyno tune