gas prices

• Sponsors (?)

its about that here in TN for the crap but i run the goods and i paid 2.33 today for some and i got a little over half a tank for 15 bucks haha i was like 4311 yeah

2.10 for 93 octane in texas. Man its nice that u get 9 gallons for $20, i wish it would stay at this price, but you know that wont happen once the greedy oil companies and middle east realize they want more cash because they quarterly profits are only 10 billion this time around.

Even though gas is cheaper now, the mentality of hey, lets go back to buying a giant fricking SUV makes no sense. I saw a dude that just bought a brand new H2 this weekend (had temp tags). It really pissed me off that the whole country is on a "going green" kick and this a-hole decides F the planet, i'm buying me an H2. Nice move moron. Almost makes me want gas to go up to $5/gallon so he cant afford to drive it anymore. ok, sorry ,rant off...

We are at 1.91 now and when I was in Waco tuesday I saw 1.79 at a few spots :nice:
I still have to run super in my cars so I pay 2.19- 2.23 usually but its nice only spending $30 to fill up teh Lincoln instead of the $60+ I was paying :banana: