Gauge help

4dustin

Aug 19, 2002
I need quick help I need to know how to hook up an air/fuel ratio gauge to the O2 sensor I have a 00 v6 and it has 4wiers on the O2. I need to know which one it the correct sending wire. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

4dustin said:
I need quick help I need to know how to hook up an air/fuel ratio gauge to the O2 sensor I have a 00 v6 and it has 4wiers on the O2. I need to know which one it the correct sending wire. thanks

should be included in the sensor manual.....I believe it's a green wire coming from the sensor, but it's been a long time since I've done the install. When looking at the face of the sensor harness, it should be at the bottom left.

Top left wire - ground
Top right - + voltage
Bottom left - signal wire
bottom right - ground

4dustin said:

You would be better off hooking it up into the computer harness. it will be easier that Is what I did!

light show

98CobraClone said:
I couldn't find the wiring diagram on where the signal wire goes into the ECM so, I just tied straight into the O2 sensor

how about getting rid of the light show it seems to only work when i get on it but crusing its all over the place

how i wired it

i spliced the gauge to the black wire that is what i was told was the sending wire but who knows the colors that are on the o2 sesor are two whites one light gray and black as far as whats on the harness im not sure. if this is normal then hey what ever its cool lookin :shrug: