Gave the Black 07 something to remember me by...

• Sponsors (?)

nice! i hope you had two hands on the wheel when you were going that fast though...

also make sure the dealer knows the speedo/odo is now inaccurate... you could face some repercussions if it is discovered that you were aware the odo is off and didn't say anything.

nice! i hope you had two hands on the wheel when you were going that fast though...

also make sure the dealer knows the speedo/odo is now inaccurate... you could face some repercussions if it is discovered that you were aware the odo is off and didn't say anything.

Good point. Anyone know if I can modify the stock tune on my Predetor for just the 4.10s, then reset it somehow to use on the new car?

Good point. Anyone know if I can modify the stock tune on my Predetor for just the 4.10s, then reset it somehow to use on the new car?

You won't be able to do that. The only way to use it on your new car is to install the "BACKUP" tune onto your old car. It will then reset the tool for your new car.

Just tell the dealership about the 4.10's, they have flash tuners to do it themselves. If you tell them your ass is covered.

You won't be able to do that. The only way to use it on your new car is to install the "BACKUP" tune onto your old car. It will then reset the tool for your new car.

Just tell the dealership about the 4.10's, they have flash tuners to do it themselves. If you tell them your ass is covered.

Thanks for the heads up man. I'm just having the stock gears put back in tomorrow after work. And I'll just reuse the 4.10s in the new Mustang. You had me worried, as I don't want any BS from the dealer after the deal is done. So thanks for setting me straight. :nice: