Mach 1 Gawkers... A price one must pay for driving a Mach 1

I was stopped at a sign waiting on a car to go by so I could turn on to the road it was on. The car slowed way down and its driver started staring at my car like it was a naked woman! While it is nice that he liked my car so much it was annoying that it took him forever to get out of my way. Anyone else have this problem?

• Sponsors (?)

Reimann said:
I was stopped at a sign waiting on a car to go by so I could turn on to the road it was on. The car slowed way down and its driver started staring at my car like it was a naked woman! While it is nice that he liked my car so much it was annoying that it took him forever to get out of my way. Anyone else have this problem?

The reason people stare, is because the Mach's are sexy. I guess if you don't want people to stare at you, cover your head in blood and hold a bloody knife between your teeth and as soon as the next car pulls up, just stare at them for 5 seconds...they should leave you alone then :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

zincyellow03 said:
The reason people stare, is because the Mach's are sexy. I guess if you don't want people to stare at you, cover your head in blood and hold a bloody knife between your teeth and as soon as the next car pulls up, just stare at them for 5 seconds...they should leave you alone then :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Nah, then they just call the cops :(

I love the double takes I get.

At first..it looks like a regular mustang..then once they glance again..I catch them pointing at the hood or tapping their passenger on the shoulder. I love it!

mach_at_park.jpg

How could you not stare at it...I do all the time! LOL!!

:SNSign:

98greenmachine said:
try being a girl and driving a mach 1 with loud exhaust (x-pipe, borla stingers).... i hate all the attention.

ok, yeah you're right- i do it on purpose.... :D j/k nah...i just like to hot rod. that's it....completely it. no really.... HONEST!! :jester:

sssuuuurrreeeeee :rolleyes: :D

That exhaust sure got my attention :drool: :hail2:

;)

I get a note under my windshield wiper from the same guy on my car about every other month or so asking me to sell the car. Definitly get a lot of gawkers when I'm driving as well.