Gear Heads might find this interesting??

M9AbC

Founding Member
Jun 19, 2001
Florida
Hey guys, I own a Ford 90GT.

Right now im currently working in a GM garage in Ann Arbor, MI...
The cool thing that i wanted to talk about was that the owner of the shop has a 1989 Trans Am with the V6 Turbo... The coolest part is the car only has 1300 original miles on it...

I just thought some of you guys might find that interesting. I was suprised there are so few miles on this car... I wouldnt be surprised if its one of the low miles car of its kind.

Anyways, now people know it exist..

Ryan

• Sponsors (?)

yellow5.0cobra said:
That car is a hard one to find and very rare.

I would LOVE to own one.

Pete

Im not 100% sure, but i wouldnt be suprised if that car goes on ebay very soon..
It was really something to see, it was brand new... Heck the motors not even broke in yet.

Ryan

That's an 86 turbo firebird, extremely rare. They have the same motor as the grand national but they are quite lighter... very impressive with that mileage. It would be a very good idea to ebay it, but he may not get as much money as you expect. The collectors know that these cars are very sought after but they also know that the price wont be allowed to skyrocket.

20th Anniversery Trans Am I think only 1500 were produced

Similar to the GN motor, but the heads had to be redesigned for clearance issues, handled far better than any TA to date due to the lighter V-6

GNX's are rarer only something like 250 or 500 made