Get To Know Your Fellow New 5.0 Owners

Hey all. Chris here from Winnipeg Canada. First mustang was a 88, 5.0 gt convert Black. Then bought a new 07 GT, Black. Sold that to get a 09 Challenger RT 6spd, Black. Then traded that to get the new 5.0 fully loaded 6spd, BLACK. Love the car so far. Although it only has about 800 kms on it and is about to be stored for the winter.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-11-23 at 1.01.14 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-11-23 at 1.01.14 PM.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Sponsors (?)

This thread needs to be Sticky. :D

I'm Howard, (middle name), I live in Dickson, TN just a little west of Nashville. I did own one other Mustang for a couple of days, it didn't run as we pulled it out of a junk yard. About the time we were finished completely rebuilding the 289 that came out of it someone put sugar and sand in my Dad's '73 Ford Pickup. Since he needed to get to work, we had to convert the 289 to fit the 302 space. They're basically the same engine, but it did take some work. Anyway, the headers fit the truck, and with a higher geared rear end, that thing would fly! Best sounding Pickup I've ever driven.

I've liked Mustangs since I was 14 years old (first encounter), but I think I've shared that before.
I also have a 2004 Dodge Dakota with a 4.7 Liter (wife's now), and a 2008 Suzuki 1250S Bandit (my summer ride). The Bandit is what really renewed my fever to figure out how to buy a 'Stang. It is so much fun to ride (especially fast) it made going back to the pickup on rainy days boring. :D

1st Mustang - 2011 Kona Blue GT premium/manual .

I've wanted one since the originals when I was a kid.

I live just north of Atlanta, lots of good roads .

The GT is a great break this time of year from my motorcycles.