Get To Play In The S-197 Forums Now

1987stangman

Jul 12, 2006
Just thought I would throw out a quick hello to everyone. I have used Stangnet.com for a good many years for entertainment and some help since my first Mustang GT which was 1987 GT and since I have owned two other Mustangs. A 1996 convertible and a 2000 GT convertible, the 2000 I still own for now. I had been wanting a S-197 for quite some time now and this week I decided to buy one. Today I brought home a 2010 black on black GT, no mods what so ever, not even a cat back. So I have some initial plans for the car. I'd like to get a decent cat back for it. I'm not sure if age is starting to get to me but I find that my 2000 is just too loud now with the stainless Pypes catless mid pipe and the Flowmaster American Thunder cat back. Don't get me wrong, it sounds great but I feel it draws unnecessary attention sometimes around town. I've listened to a few clips on the Internet of different setups but it's hard to get the full experience over laptop speakers. Was hoping someone had a suggestion for a cat back for these cars. I also have a SCT handheld tuner I use on my 2000. I was hoping after I return it to stock I can use it on my new car via a bama tune, which is where I bought it. I think you get two or three unlocks for them but I'm not sure how far through the years the tuner supports It would be nice though if I could utilize it. For the most part I want to upgrade the overall look of the car.

I know this post got a bit long winded but I'm pretty excited about working on another Mustang again.

Attachments

• 20150524_164945.jpg
    20150524_164945.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 141
  • CAM00786.jpg
    CAM00786.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Sponsors (?)