Getting a little impatient with MD

Skidzz

Tinkerbell
Apr 11, 2005
Salt Lake City, UT
When I had my PI swap and cams done at MD, they told me that if I wanted, they would keep my old parts for me until I sold them on Ebay, then THEY would send them out for me. I figured, they are a pretty reputable shop, so I'll trust them on this one. Brandon from MD keeps telling me "oh I'll send pics of the parts to you tomorrow", but I still haven't received them. I really need to sell them. Also, when they did the work, they forgot to put the strut tower brace back on, and I didn't pop the hood and notice it until I got back home to WV. He apologized and said they'd have the STB in the mail ASAP. Well, I messaged him 2 days ago about the pics and STB and haven't gotten a response. They better not be giving me the run-around...

• Sponsors (?)

i'd call them man.. that's kinda messed up.

I hate when places do that crap, that just happened to me recently.. I had quite a nice phone call on my hands to make and I got it straightened out, but it ended up with me not getting to get my LT's :nonono:

tomustang said:
Ken still owes me a headgasket and I'm going to get right out of his ass-hole.

holy cow, are you a magician tom?

every company has problems. I've been waiting 2 months for a very reputable shop to get my tune fixed, and still no dice.

If its MPH, dont be surprised LOL. Excellent company, but just way to busy. I never did get my dyno graph from them LOL...I called ALOT and emailed too. Rhonda even put sticky notes on the dyno's computer screen lol....no dice.

hotmustang331 said:
If its MPH, dont be surprised LOL. Excellent company, but just way to busy. I never did get my dyno graph from them LOL...I called ALOT and emailed too. Rhonda even put sticky notes on the dyno's computer screen lol....no dice.
No one said anything about MPH, so don't jump to any conclusions, this is about MD motorcraps

They used to get lots of people asking about when they would ship their orders (including me). They then set up a ticket system so you can't read about others issues.

I haven't seen KenB post their in a while. Maybe they got heavy in to racing. I'm guessing you'd get decent service if you are a local that could walk into the shop.

Only thing I bought from them was the XCAL2 because of Ken's knowledge of it.

merc123 said:
I retract my previous statement. I was thinking Modular Depot....I don't know why...

I think they are talking about modular depot :shrug: . Ken B is the guy who started it and has that 10 second N/A 2V GT. Apparently they are getting too busy and letting their customer service go down the drain :notnice:

bah, sorry to hear it Skidzz. Hopefully they will make this right and you won't have to take further action.

On a side note, I hate when companies use ticket systems to resolve customer issues. I'm kind of a computer geek and the company that makes the video card I bought for my computer shut down its forums and replaced it w/ the ticket system. Probably so there won't become such thing as a "known issue" with any of their products, because the customers can't get together to help resolve problems and share experiences.

i ordered a 90 mm adapter from them on june 18th and havent received it, haven't got a call or email, i used paypal and they received the money, i even opened a ticket and no one is responding i probably call twice a week and no one picks up i never did business with such a ****ty place.