Getting a little impatient with MD

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, MD and MPH are WAY busy and it's very difficult to get a hold of them. I had a hell of a time getting hold of MPH to get on schedule for my tranny swap. I came very close to having Amazon Tuning Solutions do the swap for me, but finally made contact. You just have to be patient...and very persistant.

I ordered a Xcal2 from them and when they didn't ship it 6 weeks later I cancelled the order. When I called and cancelled the order they said it was sitting on the back dock waiting to be picked up by UPS. Imagine that. They are about the only shop here that knows how to tune correctly so I'm stuck there but I'm ordering my tuner from someone else.

well they are just as close as the shop that did my tune, however Speedy's did respond to me, has excellent customer service and doesn't give you a run around, plus IMO their tunes are perfect for a daily driver car powerful and conservative.
I was going to go to MD but the non-responses, and the fact that more than one car I've see the tune on and was not impressed. Pushed me away. Kinda glad now.

But Skiddz why didn't you load up your parts and take them when you were there? that is what I always do.