Getting Ideas Of Building My 97 Cobra's Lower End!

I'm debating on rebuilding the lower end so I can up the boost on my car here in the next 6 months or so. Trying to figure out some parts and a budget to work with.

I plan on keeping the teksid block that is in the car now along with the stock cobra crankshaft. Those are fairly low miles on them (70k). As I know they are plenty capable for handling power I want. 500-600rwhp range is goal with reliability of course as this is my daily driver.

I'm thinking about a piston/rod kit to accommodate the block/crank here. What brands are good quality when it comes to this? I've used manley stuff before and always been happy with them.

Figure around 9:1 compression is what is typically aimed for with FI on these engines, Correct?
What kind of piston dish is required to obtain this with stock heads? I don't plan on doing any head work, cams, intake work, or anything like that. Basically stock engine with forged lower end. Then will add in a high performance OIL pump/ARP hardware so I know i'm safe on that end.

Any suggestions, ideas, advice? Thanks everyone

• Sponsors (?)