Getting ready to start taking things apart. Man it cost a lot to have fun...

moneypit94

May 23, 2003
Macomb, IL
The guy who was going to buy my car got his license revoked (long story but he had informed me had crashed over 20 cars before and most cars only lasted him 3-4 months, lucky he had license in the US to begin with), so my whole plan of doing another build-up on a cobra has ended. The bad thing is I bought a 94 cobra already but the good news is i think my girlfriend is going to buy it from me. Still trying to teach her stick...

Now that is getting cold, this weekend im ripping out the motor. Gonna sell everything so i can finish the new motor. Which luckly for me all i need is the intake, a few gaskets, a distributor and few other smaller peices to complete the new motor itself. Its unlucky for me that i don't have the turbo kit yet, but i finally got a quote back from HP and its actually going to be cheaper then what they had originally guestimated by 1200 bucks. Thats there Stage III kit with an 88mm turbo.

I think im also gonna sell my tko600, exhaust, fuel system, and rear end and just do everything right, all at the same time (probably not all at once). The PA C4 isn't going to cost all that much but all the damn stuff to go with it is crazy. its like 1800 bucks for the tranny and about 1600 bucks for all the stuff you need to go with it. Of coarse that was the same way with the TKO-600 just not quite as bad.

The rear end is gonna cost me 2500 bucks too... So it could be next year sometime before i get everything going. Between the rear end, the turbo kit, and the tranny its gonna cost around 12,000 dollars. (I had better waste my money on this kinda stuff while i still can, because i hear kids and marriage will brake you.

Good thing the price of living is cheap here otherwise i would have to move back in with my parents... lol

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry to hear that the deal you had going fell through, but just think now you can build it into the beast you started out to create! Its going to be a BAD MOFO when your done!!!

What is your email, I am in need of a number of things to finish off my car as in fuel system, ignition, etc. If you can, please email me at [email protected] Thanks!

I had no intensions of this being a classified and do not wish to have the thread closed.

So if your interested in anything check the link in my sig or email me at [email protected] or PM me and I can provide a full list of items for sale. But please don't post about items for sale.

Now that thats been said, I think the guy was crazy for even offering me 25k for my car. Yes it had that much money + some in it but thats too much money to be throwing at an 11 year old mustang.

And yes BlueOvalStangGT i bought the t-rex off you.