getting supercharged 6, need sites

mustangmat99

Jan 30, 2004
im getting a 00 v6 with a P1SC procharger w/11 psi boost, its already good duals, the lightning 80mm mass air, 38# injectors, 225lph fuel pump, spec clutch, and autologic chip...im wanting to know, i read some forums on here talking bout needing this and that sooner or later from all the extra hp being put on the lil 6, i got the pistons and all that covered, but when they start getting into compression ratios and all that yea....i have a big head on my shoulders, but my brain isnt that car smart..my question, im thinking bout porting my intake, as well as getting new cam, lifters, rods all that good stuff, my question, any one know good sites that have all these parts, preferablly in packages to make it easier, if not, just i wouldtn mind everyones full fledged opinion on the matter, what all needs to be done to it, they say it should hold up good with just stock stuff, but i still would wanna get a few more hp with aftermarkets ya know, so help me out

• Sponsors (?)

www.rpm-mustangs.com Mikael will get you squared away on all of your porting/cam/rotating assembly needs, but so will SSM as mentioned above.

For now, dont sweat the pistons until you need them for a rebuild. Dont borrow trouble unless you are just really wanting an immediate rebuild for piece of mind. The H/C/I stuff, however, is a very good idea and will allow your engine to breath much better.