Ghost Rider

ProKiller

Founding Member
Apr 26, 2002
PA
I just got home from seeing Ghost Rider. Pretty damn good flick. good special effects. Anyway, Eva Mendes gets in a car at on scene then drives away and the camera stays on her taillights. Now being the avid mustang fan that I am, took immediate notice to the fact that she was driving a black 94/95 mustang possibly cobra. I got excited durring the movie and was told to shush. :nonono:

just had to post it up for you guys. also, now my girlfriend wants me to dress like that. :( :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

I wanted to see Ghost Rider, but the next showing was sold out, so we went through several other movies that were sold out before settling on The Messengers.......seriously......this......movie.....sucks......beyond.......all...........belief...end of statement...

Wow, I must be the only one not in any hurry to see this movie.
I was surprised it was sold out last night. I like Nicholas Cage(Lord of War :hail2: ), but he looked like the worst possible person for this role.

I saw Breach which was pretty good; obviously it's a little exagerrated compared to the real story, but that may have made the movie more interesting.

actually i'm a huge ghost rider fan since i was 15yrs old......i thought it was a pretty good start up movie....because you know they'll make a #2....but the thing is the writers mixed both the original ghost rider and the second generation ghost rider....i took my kids to see it and they loved it...nic cage didn't do that bad of a job as johnny blaze.....the special effects i thought were outstanding...

lol, between spiderman and electra.

not really a gr fan--never watched it, thus i never got into it. still wanna see it, though. i'm glad they're making all this comics into movies. too bad the x-men series is dead, but they're making a wolverine and magneto flicks.

I thought it was pretty good. If I recall from the comic books, wasn't the central theme his struggle against the curse? Yet at the end of the movie he accepts the curse. This part drove me crazy.

The movie Johnny Blaze was loaded and had Eva Mendez pining for him. Are you telling me that you sell that out to fight crime?

Special effects were as good as they could be. You can only do so much with the flaming bike and skull and they seamed to do that perfectly. I thought the effect when they showed the close up of him going from the rider back to Johnny Blaze towards the end was extremely well done.

Adam

well see in the original ghost rider, johnny blaze fights the curse because the gr he turns into does work for the devil, but the new ghost rider is a spirits of vengeance and is with johnny blazes(johnny was adopted into the carnival) brother danny ketch....actually its really complicated....but interresting.....