girl needing electrical help :(

• Sponsors (?)

jrichker is a huge informative resource to stangnet. pivotal member of this site. everytime i read a post of his i learn something new and i work on cars for a living lol thanks to him sometimes i complete jobs at work better and faster lol

dznrroses said:
and to frankenstang....my dad hates fords...but he wants a 66 hahaha :rlaugh:

How ironic. LOL! When I lived at home, my Dad used to get annoyed when I'd try to crawl out the window of his moving vehicle if I saw a Mustang on the road. Now, he's owned two in the last 3 years and points them out to me every time we're on the road together. LMAO I'm proud to have converted my father. :D

Oh btw, how bout this, u post a pic, Ipost a pic and so on and so forth... ur turn. Go to photobucket.com register, it's free and they don't email you crap. Upload your pics and paste the

thank you so much jrichker:nice: ....now that i have the full breakdown...it wont be so hard for me....like i said im not a mechanic...everything i know about cars is what i learned from other people...im forcing myself to learn because i love my car....if i had a riceburner...i woulda junked it...but i cant afford mechanics and i need it fixed....so i do it myself...but this really helped me...your a genius :hail2: and to bdaspny...is that place up on warwick? past main st? i think i know what your talking about...do you remember juniors mustang? is that place like it? i havent been yet, but i might go by this weekend...i just hate going because they look at me...automatically assume im stoopid and try raping me on prices :mad: but anyways, im def working on it this weekend...listenin to jrichker and seeing what happens....:bang: my love for this car drives me crazy i swear!! does anyone from va know any junkyards with mustangs in ok shape? ive been to johnsons mustang and truck parts.....i got:owned: butaaa what can ya do? hahah so if ya know places ....lemme know please!!! and thank you guys sooooo much :p