Give me the balls tocut mybumper for grille

yeah I remembered after I posted that. Man I am gonna have to get some more cash. I used the cash I got today and bought some chrome headers and and some 3 inch tails from summit.

BTW "Mo" or maybe its "Moe" that works at Summit is a DOUCHE BAG!!! I told him I wanted 3 inch tailpipes. He ordered them and i paid well I went to pick them up from the counter and the damn things are 2.5"!! I went over to the counter and told them that I ordered the 3" pipes. Mo came over to the claims counter and he says "how much HP are you gonna be puttin down" I told him around 220 and 370 on the spray. He was like that is not enough you don't need 3 inch, you won't have enough back pressure( in a snobby, bitchy tone). I told him I wanted the 3 inch and he says "FINE suit yourself". By this point I was pissed and told him straight up "Damn straight I suit myself,I choose my damn tailpipe size not you. I am the customer" Then I turned to my friends and told them the guy was a douche bag, not quietly I might add. He then returnedmy 2.5" ones and said I ordered the ones you NEED and they'll be right out. They bring back the 2.5s and bring out another of the same box. I was like WTF??? I asked for 3" and finally I got what I wanted after about an hour of arguing with this ***got.... my first bad experience with summit!

• Sponsors (?)

That is precisely why i always go there with part numbers already knowing exactly what I want. Those guys at the counters are complete idiots.

There is one older guy I usually go to because even though hes a moron, hes a nice guy.

Ive been there many many more time than you have (I live 4 miles down the road from it) they are all morons, trust me...... well I know the guy who is the head of that store and hes not a moron, but everyone else is.

No, you see my dad doesn't know I bought them :D So I am gonna do them when he goes for jury duty in the am. He told me no buying any parts for the car and I hid the headers in the tailpipe box to sneak them in. He now tells me I should take back the tp's and we'll weld our own SS tips on the existing GT style turndowns. I'll let you know how the install goes, I bought the 140 dollar chrome Summit brand headers, but in the box it says they are wyseco or something like that. If they fit well it will be a hell of a bargain!!