Gm Motors In Mustangs!!!

my neighbor a few doors down has a freaking awesome 331 stroked silver grey 69 camero - ss badged.. it is fast, sleak and just classic muscle in every respect....while im a ford guy that camero can sit in my driveway any time !

edit: no i wouldnt bow tie my mustang...

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Guys
Just blowing off some steam after reading a article about a guy putting a duramax diesel in a sn 95 mustang and going 202 mph.
This kind of stuff upsets me so bad.
Why do people put gm motors in ford vehicles. It's so stupid And what's the reason? All I get is parts are cheaper for the Chevys.
What a crock of garbage !!! My personal opinion is anyone puts a Chevy motor in a ford product should be drawn and quartered! Keep ur Chevy a Chevy and leave the fords alone.
FORD #1. Up yours GM

I know, I just can't believe people put gm parts in a ford. I mean look at this piece of trash here:
1327_p16_f.jpg
1327_p8_t.jpg

How ugly.... Oh look at this turd:
2451-640x480.jpg

These guys must be crazy. Who knows how long they have been doing this garbage.
Look at this shyt box..... OMG what was he thinking.
KC0414-181417_1.jpg

KC0414-181417_6.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Tanner and hoopty you guys better take your abominations and set fire to them. They are a disgrace to the car enthusiasts name and there is not a single ounce of talent behind either build. It's not like any Chevy owner uses a Ford part (Ford 9") because it holds up and has proven its potential. What is wrong with all these hot rodders and builders. We should value the OP's opinion and respect the unspoken law of purists. It is obvious the above hot rods had no idea what they were doing.

I love a quality build, I don't care what the badge on the trunk is. And it's not just the LS swap haters, it's all the "Hondas are gay", "I hate 4cyl", "found on road dead" etc etc that really irritates me. Anymore I'm so happy to find someone as interested in AUTOMOBILES as me that it doesn't matter what they're building. Now I hate the underglow, fart can, tow mirror, rebel flag junk as much as anyone but I'm not gonna tear a guy down because he likes a car that's shaped different than mine.
I've got a ton of time, thought and money into my swap. And it's far less hacked than a lot of "pure bred" stuff I see even on this board, so excuse me if I throw darts at you for being ignorant.

Reactions: 1 user
I wouldn't do a ls swap but I don't think we should ridicule people who do. Ls motors handle more power than my weak 302 block. But I just like to keep it simple, and a ls motor just doesn't sound like a 302. Do whatever makes you happy.