gmp diecast fans, picked up the new streetfighter.

skunk21

May 22, 2007
Taxachusetts
I got the new 91 mustang streetfighter in. I took some quick pics with my cell phone. I picked up the white one. 1 of 500 this one is #273. I took a pic with one of my all time favorite models the 93 cobra R. I'm going to have get the blue one now to complete the set :rolleyes:...:D/

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

Awesome :nicE: I was gonna pick that one up until I saw the new copper LX. Now I can't decide :crazy:

Dave I just pre-ordered the copper one from the place I get mine from. He only could get 4 of each color. he had 4 each of the street fighters but ran out of the white ones and has 2 blue ones, if he has it next week I may grab it. the 500 unit run is making these sell like hot cakes he was saying and he only can a shorter supply although he working on some more.

There's always some on ebay, so just remember that ;) I still see brand new limited runs selling for the original price or less from the last couple times.

Ah, thanks. No rush for me though. I am out of display case room for what I have as it is :rlaugh:

LOL, I hear ya. My fire collection of old fire trucks and franklin mint stuff, old helmets took over my downstairs living room, my office /computer room has some nascar stuff and mustang stuff all over it....drives the ole lady nuts :D, throw in the stang, contour and bike in the garage and anymore and I'm out the door :jaw:.