GMP MUSTANG WHEEL SWAP

• Sponsors (?)

RARE NOTCH

Nov 3, 2007
Ohio
Thanks guy's. Yeah i here yeah. GMP needs to make a notch in the new casting now.
And now that they have the 89 drag lx out they need to make a stock one and a pro touring one to.

RARE NOTCH

Nov 3, 2007
Ohio
That link for the silver one is the same guy i sent you the link for the 87 notch. He also has the 85 gt to. Andhe has the black svo to.

Mustang5L5

Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
New addition today.

I prefer the red GT over the Grey GT. The color just has more kick to it in person.

Ok, i need to stop buying these for now. It's my 3rd GMP purchase in 3 weeks. I need to put 4 new tires on my car and buy one of those snazzy new Iphones in the next coming weeks so i';ll have to hold off on any more GMP's :( I kinda want a '93 R or a Steeda :shrug:

# 922 of 1000 made

View attachment 311328

RARE NOTCH

Nov 3, 2007
Ohio
New addition today.

I prefer the red GT over the Grey GT. The color just has more kick to it in person.

Ok, i need to stop buying these for now. It's my 3rd GMP purchase in 3 weeks. I need to put 4 new tires on my car and buy one of those snazzy new Iphones in the next coming weeks so i';ll have to hold off on any more GMP's :( I kinda want a '93 R or a Steeda :shrug:

# 922 of 1000 made

View attachment 311302
Yeah i here you. That street heat was my6th car in less than 2weeks. I diffently need to stop. I have the 93 Cobra R and the steeda to. both are bad a$$.