GMP MUSTANG WHEEL SWAP

RARE NOTCH

Nov 3, 2007
Ohio
Well here is my latest gmp mustang. And yes i did a wheel swap. So what do you think?
dsc0003ae8.jpg

dsc0005td0.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guy's. Yeah i here yeah. GMP needs to make a notch in the new casting now.
And now that they have the 89 drag lx out they need to make a stock one and a pro touring one to.

New addition today.

I prefer the red GT over the Grey GT. The color just has more kick to it in person.

Ok, i need to stop buying these for now. It's my 3rd GMP purchase in 3 weeks. I need to put 4 new tires on my car and buy one of those snazzy new Iphones in the next coming weeks so i';ll have to hold off on any more GMP's :( I kinda want a '93 R or a Steeda :shrug:

# 922 of 1000 made

View attachment 311328

New addition today.

I prefer the red GT over the Grey GT. The color just has more kick to it in person.

Ok, i need to stop buying these for now. It's my 3rd GMP purchase in 3 weeks. I need to put 4 new tires on my car and buy one of those snazzy new Iphones in the next coming weeks so i';ll have to hold off on any more GMP's :( I kinda want a '93 R or a Steeda :shrug:

# 922 of 1000 made

View attachment 311302

Yeah i here you. That street heat was my6th car in less than 2weeks. I diffently need to stop. I have the 93 Cobra R and the steeda to. both are bad a$$.