GMP MUSTANG WHEEL SWAP

• Sponsors (?)

The 'vert was dirt cheap and the others were about 70 I think. Can't remember what they broke down as but further still I was able to get a lesser 'package price' for all 3 + combined shipping costs to keep it low :D

...and I just agreed to buying slow95gt's silver SVO. Looks like Dad is gonna be getting a few of my (non-Mustang) models because they've got to go so I have room for these 4 new GMP's. You guys are a bad influence, so thanks a lot. :lol:

:p

At the time I only had a little display to put them in, now I've got a bigger one. It's full again now but I can't pass up a great deal when I see one ya know?

I want to get a S197 Saleen in red and Shelby GT in white/gray stripes though but those can wait. They're cheap and I still might run into them locally somewhere too. I just sold my GT500 the other night (intended to replace it w/the Shelby GT originally), now i see all these GMP's popping up cheap so I had to jump on them.

While we're at it, is anyone interested in an AutoArt S351 Speedster in red? It's the rare one. I've got it still in the box and really don't need to have the entire set of Saleen variants. I'm trying to keep the herd a little thing as far as that goes, ya know? Otherwise I'll end up building an addition on the house for just these :rlaugh:

I do but that's definitely a keeper for me:

1.jpg

Fun for me: I also picked up the red/maroon '89 drag car from the same guy I got the other 3. Too cheap to pass up, so I got it even though I really wanted the copper one.