GMP MUSTANG WHEEL SWAP

Cool, I haven't seen that one in person. A little more metallic looking than the original notchback, right? Like I said I wanted to get the copper, but this was too easy to pass up. Maybe I"ll sell it and front the difference for the copper one and still make out ahead of the game :nice: Or maybe I'll run into someone wanting to trade sometime :)

• Sponsors (?)

But i think all those models start out at $105.

WHen the '89 GT convertible and the '92 GT came out, they were listed at $105 just like everything else. But now you can easily pick them up for $50-60.

I haven't seen the '93 Cobras come down yet though and they are more plentiful.

I'm kinda hoping that once the initial release factor dies down, i'll be able to pick up the two street fighter GT's, and maybe the LX hatchbacks for under $100 as well.

I WISH i bought all the SSP cars when they were out. I remember seeing them go for $40-50 easily all the time. Now you can't touch a single one for less than $100...some almost $200.

The cheapest i found the copper one is 105 bucks with free shipping on ebay.

Yea I know. There *was* one a week or so ago from a private seller that had a buy it now price of $85 or so, someone beat me to it. I got the burgundy one for almost half the retail cost though, including shipping.

But i think all those models start out at $105.

I'm kinda hoping that once the initial release factor dies down, i'll be able to pick up the two street fighter GT's, and maybe the LX hatchbacks for under $100 as well.

Yea that's what I'm waiting for on the Street Fighter and copper ones too.

I wish my real garage looked like this

BTW, when parked side by side, the quality of the 2nd gens blows the first gen Fox models away

DSC00164.jpg
DSC00166.jpg

Last edited:
Yea I know. There *was* one a week or so ago from a private seller that had a buy it now price of $85 or so, someone beat me to it. I got the burgundy one for almost half the retail cost though, including shipping.

Yea that's what I'm waiting for on the Street Fighter and copper ones too.

Yeah i seen that and was looking for it for you but couldnt find it. But i found this.
GMP 1:12 1:18 1:24 Diecast - SVTPerformance
Hope it helps a little cheaper.

been expensive week here too, just picked up the 86 svo, 89 drag lx in copper, the 89 gt white vert and the 92 gt in red, and that autoart super stallion, ihave to stop i have other things i have to pay for lol like school books:shrug:

I stopped for now as well, but i'm still looking for a cheap one (about $50). Trying to get a white GT vert now since i see them in that range. Guess nobody wants them :(

I figure get em now, cuz in 2-3 years they will prb go for $100+

^^ yeah that's what I tell myself also. I'm done for now then bam..I buy some more. I see some in the $50 range but I will grab some that are in the 60-70 range also, although I did just spend over $100 on the 1985 GT the 1st stock series by gmp. I figured since it was the 1st in the series(then they ran the svo's and red lx) and I haven't seen that one come up yet until the other day I would go for it. I aslo picked up the silver svo $60, red 87 lx $70 and a white twister II for $60( I really want to grab a red one also). I didn't do to bad on those prices. The silver svo like Mike pointed out is the rarer of the sv's and doesn't show up that often and usaully goes for more $$, plenty of black ones. The red 87 pops up every now and then and I seen them go for more and the same with the twister plenty of the white ones but most are buy it now and for more than i paid. I'll shoot some pics when all come in.

Yea, the white top convertibles were just run at 150 each, as I am pretty sure you know. What's worse is I was a member of Tom's Garage when those came out and had first dibs...and didn't jump on them. Heck, I think I should just keep joining and pre-ordering the exclusive models and reselling them. It'd more than make up my dues :rlaugh:

Yea, the white top convertibles were just run at 150 each, as I am pretty sure you know. What's worse is I was a member of Tom's Garage when those came out and had first dibs...and didn't jump on them. Heck, I think I should just keep joining and pre-ordering the exclusive models and reselling them. It'd more than make up my dues

hey man, im sending the svo out tomorrow express, I was out a car for 2 days and working like a slave all week lol, but I got cha man!!

look for it around tues-wed!!

oh and post up some pics, I never took any good pics of it...