God dam Pro-Flow

Not sure I'm following you? you mean your real name right? We'll put you up with your 2KOOL forum username: Stangfreak95, good?

Whoever sold you the WELD's should have told you that you need WELD lug nuts that are made specifically for those rims. They're an odd ball size and very hard to find here locally.

Again, just another example of you not getting proper service in return for trying to save a few bucks. Again, just my 2 cents.

Here's WELD's #... you'll have to call and get the spec's on the nuts you need for your particular application. I Know the Pro Star XP's were an even different nut again, or at least according to WELD. You may have to have WELD ship you the nuts. 1 866 753 4277 ask for Jose.

• Sponsors (?)

SpencB said:
Not sure I'm following you? you mean your real name right? We'll put you up with your 2KOOL forum username: Stangfreak95, good?

Whoever sold you the WELD's should have told you that you need WELD lug nuts that are made specifically for those rims. They're an odd ball size and very hard to find here locally.

Again, just another example of you not getting proper service in return for trying to save a few bucks. Again, just my 2 cents.

Here's WELD's #... you'll have to call and get the spec's on the nuts you need for your particular application. I Know the Pro Star XP's were an even different nut again, or at least according to WELD. You may have to have WELD ship you the nuts. 1 866 753 4277 ask for Jose.

My name "thing" was about the border guys, you are suppose to call tomorrow. Not the SN95 gallery :)

I did know pretty much from the start that I needed special lugnuts but its the studs, I'm not sure. Some people dont put longer STUDS, but most do :shrug: And I did called Welds the other day, but their line was busy for over an hour :nonono: I'll try again tomorrow.

I cant remember what you did with your WELDS ? Did you use longer STUDS ?

Stangfreak95 said:
Honnestly, nobody has EVER mentionned the PST taxe. When I get to the Canadian side of the border, after picking up my stuff, here's how it goes:
(I give them my driver's license right away)
-WHERE DO YOU LIVE ?............Gatineau, Qc
-HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE US ?...........20 minutes, I just picked up some car parts.
-CAR PARTS ? COMMERCIAL/PERSONNAL USE? ARE THEY FOR YOUR CAR?.....yes its for my 95 Mustang. Its personnal use.
-WHATS THE TOTAL VALUE OF WHAT YOU'RE BRINGING?..........1200$ US
-ARE YOU BRINGING BACK SOME TOBACCO, ALCOHOL?.......no nothing like that. I just got those parts.
(HE GIVES ME THAT PIECE OF PAPER WITH THE VALUE OF MY STUFF)
-OK.JUST PULL OVER ON THE SIDE OVER THERE AND STEP INSIDE TO PROCESS THE PAPERWORK(or something like that he says)........no problem.

You forgot where they ask you "How many tabs of extasy do you have in the trunk" :lol: