GOD I HATE FLOWMASTER

88GTMustang

Oct 31, 2003
LA california
anyone have them flowmaster kit on there car the FORCE 2 for 94-98 stangs

I have that on mine and my god the fricken mufflers are almost gone they are so rusted that they have holes in them and today i pulled out a approx 3x5 peice of metal out of one WTF?

they have a warranty with them? i mean the tailpipes are fine but the GD mufflers?:nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

97v6Silver said:
you need to move away from the salt water and watch the speed bumps everything will rust if its metel

Salt Water in Michigan? That's new to me.

And I have MAC and they are rusting after one winter in Ohio. I took WD-40 to them and most of it came off.

88GTMustang said:
anyone have them flowmaster kit on there car the FORCE 2 for 94-98 stangs

I have that on mine and my god the fricken mufflers are almost gone they are so rusted that they have holes in them and today i pulled out a approx 3x5 peice of metal out of one WTF?

they have a warranty with them? i mean the tailpipes are fine but the GD mufflers?:nonono:

i got those a month back. did they rust in just one winter season?

thats the same thing my brother has been saying to me this whole time , and yea everyone has um, is mac alright? thats whats on this v6 im getting, but i do live in souteast texas, the gulf is like maybe 30-45 min from here, so yea is mac alright?

Hawk's Philosophy.

Any aftermarket exhaust and muffler is better than stock, yes even Flow Master ( my opinion) :nice:

I choose Hooker Areo Chamber for three reasons: 1) I had to have a 3" exhaust and a stocker wouldn't cut it lol 2) Everyone had a Flow Master 3) Theres not a lot of Hookers running around my town :(

mustangmat99 said:
thats the same thing my brother has been saying to me this whole time , and yea everyone has um, is mac alright? thats whats on this v6 im getting, but i do live in souteast texas, the gulf is like maybe 30-45 min from here, so yea is mac alright?
I switched from flowmaster 2-chambers to a mac catback. The sound is a little different not much though. Mac has a HTS coating that won't rust. The flows I took off were still in ok shape one muffler had a dent in it but no rust. I've been quite pleased with the mac exhaust so far!

It seems most newer mustangs have bassani exhaust, although I have heard good things the prices are through the roof. It is always nice to try something different. With my budget mac were seemed good enough. How does the Hooker aero chamber mufflers sound compare to the flows?