Going to install Clutch

lvmustanggt

Apr 9, 2006
Las Vegas
My new clutch going in this thursday , my buddy will help me install. My new clutch is
Centerforce Dual Friction. I also bought new pilot , throwout and new clutch cable , all ford.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=CTF-DF800075&N=700+115&autoview=sku

I have haynes manual but cannot find torque specs for any bolts . I have to remove my flywheel to get it resurface so what is the torque specs ?

If any one know how to please help me out or know any write up cause I have never done this before. What tools I have to have ? E.T.C

Thanks in adavance
sean

• Sponsors (?)

Last night we started so far we got mid pipe out , drive shaft , and all 3 fu*king starter bolts out. We started last nigh ( Wednesday) 9pm and stopped at 12:33am. Starter bolts was big time PITA to get to and drive shaft bolt were there tight .

This morning from 7.30 am we will start back again .

My friend and I got owned by my car and we lost. Hole day trying to take out transmission but no luck, all bolts were out but transmission is seized to the motor and did not came out. Just got home from my friend house, I am tired and just sad.

We put all back together and except out defeat . I will just save some money and let the pros do it, I hate to loose but it's the way of life. Very Very sad :(

By the way I bought new ford pilot and throwout berings