Going to look at an 1986 notch back GT today

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
It's red painted on with what looks like a roller, car used to be white has blue interior original 5.0L body is in bad shape, has black 10 holes and 2 flats. lol I think I can get it for 500 bucks or less... wish me luck

• Sponsors (?)

EDIT: ughhhhh he's never there! I want to buy this POS dammit! :rlaugh:

I wonder what my dad will say since I have an 89 hatchback all in pieces, a rusted out E150 camper van, 351W block in the garage along with car interior parts in the basement and in the "remis" lol when I show up with yet another unfinished gem. lol :shrug:

Oh well.... I could hide it at my friend's place lol

Hey boss, i had a look at your project. You are a very courageous man :D

Seriously, i saw the steering rack on the établi. If it s the one you took out of the 2.3 mustan, i think the ratio was different on a 5.0 and a 2.3. The one on the 2.3 was less direct then the 5.0.
Just thought you should know.

I know, I wanted to see if I could polish something (waaay too much time on hands = that) lol I have a nervous tick so I don't want the steering to be too direct lol j/k

Boss 351 said:
EDIT: ughhhhh he's never there! I want to buy this POS dammit! :rlaugh:

I wonder what my dad will say since I have an 89 hatchback all in pieces, a rusted out E150 camper van, 351W block in the garage along with car interior parts in the basement and in the "remis" lol when I show up with yet another unfinished gem. lol :shrug:

Oh well.... I could hide it at my friend's place lol

If you really want to know what he'll say, ask Qcstang what he says to me :lol: .

heh yeah well I talked him into it. He was like "I hope it isn't another damn 4 cylinder" and when I told him it's a V8 and just needs some body work he didn't mind it as much. My mother needs a small car to run erans once in a while so I'll lend it to my parents if I actually do get it. I just need to track down the owner of the lot first, there is a big sign saying "open saturday 10am to 4pm" so I guess he's only open one day a week?

I also need to track down a guy I met this weekend that has a complete 89 GT front end to sell me that would include the wiring and computer that I need to finish my hatchback...