Going to put in fuel pressure gauge with my KB... need a little help.

KStrike155

Founding Member
May 8, 2002
Danbury, Connecticut
Hey guys,

I am going to purchase a fuel pressure gauge for my Kenne Bell supercharger.

To tap into the fuel pressure sensor on the fuel rail I will need an adapter:
http://www.steeda.com/store/-catalog/fueladapter2.htm

Does anybody have experience with the Kenne Bell install and which adapter to get ( i.e. 90 degrees, 45 degrees, straight... ).

Who else has installed a fuel pressure gauge with a Kenne Bell... how did you do it?

Thanks,
-Brian

• Sponsors (?)

Are you sure that you have a schrader valve? I can't remember what year they started removing them. If you don't have one then you need to buy another type adapter from KB (I can't remember what its called). My fuel rail had the valve in it though and I used a 90* fitting so that the sender is horizontal. The install is very simple and straight forward.

I am installing a Kenne Bell supercharger and have done extensive research on fuel pressure gauges. The end result was I went with the Kenne Bell fuel pressure gauge, listed on web site under accessories. Could not find an electronic one anywhere else any cheaper, (don't consider a mechanical unless you are mounting outside of pasenger compartment). They also have the fitting you need. They also have a matching boost gauge.

MT1083 said:
Are you sure that you have a schrader valve? I can't remember what year they started removing them. If you don't have one then you need to buy another type adapter from KB (I can't remember what its called). My fuel rail had the valve in it though and I used a 90* fitting so that the sender is horizontal. The install is very simple and straight forward.
04, they removed them...gay