Going to T&J Performance soon (upgrades)

Which pulley size would you go with?(considering I'm still on the stock block)

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

I will be there the night of the 16th! I am hoping to get mine tuned the 17th, if that is all right with Tim and the gang. I hope to see a bunch of you all there!

Bo

Blown99Snake said:
Are you sleeping on the loft above his offices? :D I will be there if everyone else shows up. Need to make sure that Tim is cool with alot of folks around.

TIM...........CHIME IN BRO!

Tim gave me the number of a local hotel. I'm driving down thursday and I'll be there all friday and probably some if not all saturday. I'm not sure if I'm going to drive home saturday afternoon or just stay the night and go back sunday.

I'd like to know about the Mini Race and over 10psi being bleed off also?

Aye!

I hope to have mine installed by the new year!. I took that week off but I am still waiting on parts to show up. Then I have to send a bunch of stuff to Tim and the gang and wait for them to get back to me. I am a tad nervous about the install but I should be ok.

Bo

DeadLurker said:
Oh...didnt' know what...what did you get Bo?
I got the whole Ttrim "sh'bang". Power pipe, bypass, air-to-air intercooler, MAF, injectors, plugs, etc. I am hoping to have my C&L plenum and 75mm TB before the S/C parts get here. I want to dyno it first!

Bo

DC-GT said:
I got the whole Ttrim "sh'bang". Power pipe, bypass, air-to-air intercooler, MAF, injectors, plugs, etc. I am hoping to have my C&L plenum and 75mm TB before the S/C parts get here. I want to dyno it first!

Bo

So were both getting tuned on the same day...that will be very interesting to see the difference in the T vs S trim.

What size pulley you going with?

And what are you having done at T&J besides the tune?

DeadLurker said:
So were both getting tuned on the same day...that will be very interesting to see the difference in the T vs S trim.

What size pulley you going with?

And what are you having done at T&J besides the tune?
Right now just the tune... I am checking on some basic mods like springs and bump steer kits, etc... I am not even sure if I am getting the tune or not just yet. I am just planning on being there to meet some of you guys. I have asked Tim if I can get in or not but I think I may have asked too late. I am sure they are swamped right now and probably will be for a while.

I asked for the 9-10 kit, so I assume I am getting the 3.5 pulley. That sound right?

Bo

Atlanta_GTer said:
I shall see all of you guys the weekend of the 17th. I'll send the wife away for the weekend just to be sure I'm free. Perhaps we can all get out for dinner after a full day of tuning cars.
Sounds great to me! You guys can teach me how to launch and drive for a 1/4 mile drag time, lol.

Bo

Blown99Snake said:
They charged me $800 for their time, which netted nothing. There comes a point when you say...."If they cant do it right after 2 times, what makes you think they can get it right the third?" The third time might be the time it goes KABOOM. Especially having to drive 1.5 hours and wait. And last thing......I couldn't take listening to Jason's continuous playing of the "Hoobastank" CD. :mad:

PS Jim, I "think" that you live somewhat of a tense or "edgy" life, just from seeing your posts for the last year or two, it always looks like your somewhat of a fuddy-duddy when it comes to replies and all. Not saying that I dont like you, but, loosen up a little man. You only live once. :nice:
You don't know me so, shut the **** up. And, I can name people who have problems with every shop in Atlanta including Tim's. You can't please all the people, all the time. Higgins has done all my mods and I don't see many other cars in the country driving 800 mile to a FFW event, running mid-10's and driving 800 miles home. I think Higgins is one of the best shops around. I also include MV Performance and T&J in that group. Now **** off.

Actually Jim,I have all my orignal customers..Haven't lost one..So please tell me who is upset with us?Never had one leave and go to another shop.If someones ever not happy,they'll be made happy,period..
We have NEVER turned out a car an didnt correct any issuse a customer has.We are not happy until they are.

Btw,when are you coming by?