Gonna be doing some mods soon, how should i order my tuner?

Ok so in the next couple weeks im ordering a JLT intake, SCT tuner from brenspeed and an SLP catted xpipe. A couple weeks after that I will be having 4.10s installed in the car, im wondering if I should order my tuner programmed for 4.10s and wait to do everything until I throw the gears in, or can I get the tuner programmed for the intake, xpipe and just adjust the ratio in the programmer for the gears later once they are in? Im new to this whole "programmer" thing, i used to tune my old car with basically a standalone setup, not used to this handheld dealie. Thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

i would say get a C&L and go VMP Tuned. Personally. Best choice I have made for my car. Also would go a catted H instead, unless your going for HP only. H sounds so much better.

as for the gears, I have no input on that. Sorry.

The order in which you will be doing those mods is fine:nice: It's really easy to go in and change the gear ratio too!
As far as the exhaust goes...I've always read that the X pipe and chambered mufflers (stock, Flows, MAC, etc) don't make good partners, BUT after installing LTs and the O/R X with my MACS...I love the way it sounds and is much quieter inside the car than when I had the factory manifolds, O/R H and MACs! The O/R H was borderline obnoxious 24/7! While the current setup is tame in comparison. You can always hear it, but you can have a conversation without yelling. Also switching to the X didn't make me loose any of the low rumble either:nice:

The order in which you will be doing those mods is fine:nice: It's really easy to go in and change the gear ratio too!
As far as the exhaust goes...I've always read that the X pipe and chambered mufflers (stock, Flows, MAC, etc) don't make good partners, BUT after installing LTs and the O/R X with my MACS...I love the way it sounds and is much quieter inside the car than when I had the factory manifolds, O/R H and MACs! The O/R H was borderline obnoxious 24/7! While the current setup is tame in comparison. You can always hear it, but you can have a conversation without yelling. Also switching to the X didn't make me loose any of the low rumble either:nice:

Ive got the slp loudmouth axle back, hehe no mufflers. I heard a couple videos on youtube that sounded good with the catted x and slp loudmouth combo. I appreciate your input, very informative.