Gonna be in the market for a newer stang, need pics

00Blackgtvert

Apr 11, 2005
Northeast PA
Some of you may have seen my thread about my car getting wrecked and i'm gona be in the market for another 2001-2004 mustang. I was lookin for some pics to help me make a decision on color and wether to get another vert or a hard top.

ps. suggestions on transmission also would be cool :SNSign: thanks

• Sponsors (?)

The link to my page has pics of mine....don't get yellow though! Go True Blue or DSG! Go with the 5spd too! The vert or ht is really a matter of preference....the ht is more solid, but the vert has the styling of it being a vert. Check the pic sticky up top too. Good luck!

Performance red for teh win. :D.. Its all pretty much preference. As DocG2828 said, there is a sticky at the top, check that out, pretty much all our cars are on there. You can get an idea of which color you like the best. and got to get a 5 speed, there more fun to drive :D

performance red indeed. check my car.
654983371_l.jpg

i'd say go with something metallic. flat colors tend to look kinda dull unless you got some snazzy rims lol like BBURNA.

DSG, Sonic Blue, True Blue and Laser Red all look awesome because of the metallic flakes and color changing ability in different lighting. Black looks badass also :D

DSC01867.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01867.jpg
    DSC01867.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC00245.jpg
    DSC00245.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 85