Gonna sue over my racing seats ordered

Racing Seats 4 YOU guys

Just wanted to let you guys know if you Already didnt know about these seats cause some people dont want to pay big money for racing seats, so I found these $360 *pair* universal fitment, hope this helps anybody who didnt know and is interested, I posted the actual seat link above the seat that goes to the information on the seat for convenience

Summit SUM-G1159-2 - Summit® Sport Seats - summitracing.com
View attachment 266722

Summit SUM-G1159B-1 - Summit® Sport Seats - summitracing.com
View attachment 266723

Summit SUM-G1159G-1 - Summit® Sport Seats - summitracing.com
View attachment 266724

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, another thread with the same stuff :rolleyes:
Yes we all know about thoes seats and many (including myself) have bought them.
The seat track WILL NOT fit your car. There have been many ways we have made them work. The best way is to get the Recaro/Sparco Mustang specific bracket and some slight mods to make it fit. How I did it was drill out the rivits and remove the factory seat tracks. I then opened the holes in them just a bit and srilled two new holes in them. I then put a 3/8" spacer between the seat and the track to make it clear the hump right. Since the 99+ tracks sit a bit taller then you prolly wont need the spacers :shrug:

well thats depressing news, I figured I could take off my factory seat brackets and use them with the universal sliders that come with the racing seats, and they work, Since the racing seats only come with universal sliders on the bottom either way you gotta have some kind of bracket for them to mount to so its either the factory one off the STOCK seats or have one made, I was hoping I could just take my factory ones off and make it work

:D

Attachments

• 2e545zl.jpg
    2e545zl.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 155