Good Blower Tuner NJ/NY Area

AmBo

Feb 3, 2004
New Jersey
Going to install the SQ kit first week in June. I need a GOOD tuner as this is going to be a DD blown stang and I don't want the motor blowing up on me. :bang:

I was looking into Kauffmans in PA but that's a 3.5 hour drive. I'm also looking into a mail-order tune from MPH but I'd rather it be done right. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Kevin from wicked performance sct tunes and have seen some nice numbers come out of his cars. He also street tunes teh car so you get a good load on the car. There is also mustang magic in deer park ny. Larocca's is also around but from what i've heard they like to tune heavily modded cars only like full out race cars. Couple guys i know had them put motors in and went to other places for a tune. Not sure he used to only use autologic

there are a few other good tuners in the area,
JD's in Philly area and Matt Hill Motorsports in far South Jersey but Kauffmans is where you want to go since you want the best tune for a DD with stock internals.

Im gonna need a tune as well but im in Western NY where is Kauffmans Ill make the drive after I get my SC installed, I was actually thinking of driving to MPH but really would rather not make that trip.

droptopponynj said:
there are a few other good tuners in the area,
JD's in Philly area and Matt Hill Motorsports in far South Jersey but Kauffmans is where you want to go since you want the best tune for a DD with stock internals.

tomustang said:

I couldn't be happier with Kauffmans. They are AWESOME! Noone mentioned Radical Racing in Atco either. Craig (the owner) is amazing at tuning the Diablo chips. He's done hundreds of blown daily drivers, mine included. Laroccas used to be good before they got busy. Jimmy passed a lot of the work to others that don't know as much as he does. And, he's very expensive.