Good body and paint man (or woman) in NW PA?

Ferf

Dec 6, 2002
As you may or may not know, I am in the process of restomoding a '65 coupe. My unlce and I were originally doing the work on the car, but a number of differences have come between the two of us. I will be removing my car from his garage when I return back to the USA (I am currently in Berlin, Germany training for my new job) in about a week and a half. I hate to not have him finish my car since I know that the craftmanship that does is excellent but I really don't have a choice. Therefore, I am looking for someone to finish doing the bodywork and the paint job for me.

The car is currently STRIPPED to the bone. The entire car is down to bare metal, except for the floorboard on the inside which are in epoxy primer and have been seam sealed. We have already replaced front and rear frame rails, the floor boards, trunk, engine compartment, cowl, etc. The "hard work" is already done.

I am only looking for someone to get the car in paint and I will hang the suspension, replace the interior, etc. However, I want a very good job done on the car since I have close to $15,000 (including all parts, custom built rearend, new suspension, TKO tranny, etc) into it as it sits.

I am in Erie, PA. So if anyone knows somebody that does exceptional work in Northwestern PA, please let me know.

thanks,

Chris

• Sponsors (?)