Good Body Shop in VA Beach area???

Can anybody point me towards a reputable body shop in VA Beach or Hampton Roads that will give me good quality work @ a fair price???

My rear bumper is ruined...dunno when or how it happened...looks like somebody smashed into it in a parking lot or something....I only drive the car an avg. of 5000 miles/year and crap like this still happens....I'm pissed....I've got weekend drivers' insurance so my deductable is over $500...so I'm looking to pay this out of my own pocket....I'll post pics in a bit...If anything good comes of this maybe it'll force me to buy a cobra rear bumper and get the roush front that I've been drueling over...but doesn't keep me from getting pissed:nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm almost sure you will have to get a new bumper by your description. If there's no metal damage I'm sure you could just buy a bumper, paint it, and install it yourself.

I don't really know where a good body shop is around here but you could try Fischer's auto body or Micar collision center. Go to Wicked Paint if you want something painted and want it done right.

PM me if you need any local help

Thanks for the reply....I've been emailing a couple of Mustang salvage yards trying to see if they have rear bumpers I could use...a guy on the MPH forums told me he got one with matched paint for $300 shipped....that would make my day.