good-bye cobra hello ws6

• Sponsors (?)

98*SVT-vert said:
Yes... I took a ridedown to a dealer and saw a nice push rod car. Took it for a ride and was very surprised at the HP it put out stock. so I must say good bye to all....

WS6's are cool in my book. Its good to see you're staying with American muscle

peace

98*SVT-vert said:
Yes... I took a ridedown to a dealer and saw a nice push rod car. Took it for a ride and was very surprised at the HP it put out stock. so I must say good bye to all....

ws6 is a nice car ...i was a very close to buying a ram air myself...but very glad i didnt had to stay true to the blue oval plus my first race was with a ram air 6 speed and i got him by a half a car...so that insured me i made the rit choice even if that race came down to the driver....

good luck!!! :flag:

It is likely a very nice car, and if that is the best choice for you, then I'm happy for ya. The 99 T/A I had didn't rattle, didn't leak, and didn't have any electrical problems.

Best of luck, and enjoy your new car.
Bob

Yessir. I had a few problems with my T/A - but no more than I have had with the Mustangs I've owned. I really loved the T-tops, and I'm a big fan of the LS1. There were what I call "personal preference" things I didn't like it - such as the seating position, visibility, physical size of the car, etc - but in my opinion, it was a well-built and certainly a fast car.

If I'm BS'ng ya, or being sarcastic, I'll be a bit more obvious. :)

Congrats :nice: My wife loves her WS6 and I like it also, but I would never even consider trading my Cobra for one. Have fun with it and just to let you know my wife has never had a single problem with hers she just hit 50k. BTW hers is the M6.
Jeff B.