Good lord, cars are fast now!

I will say this though, there is a certain rawness about the fox mustang that no other car can duplicate which is why i believe they will always be respected and sought after even if they are'nt always the first to cross the finish line.

...and there you have it. I've talked with LSx owners, Z06 owners, VERY fast import owners that also have driven bone stock 5L foxes. Foxes are more fun. Although these other cars are much faster, they are not as fun. The foxes are among the most fun and enjoyable cars to DRIVE, not race.

• Sponsors (?)

Eventhough it's a 2.5L it still moves, I can only imagine the 3.5 liters powa!! My wifes daily driver is a 99 GT that I drive it a couple times a week, but now after seeing the new Altima on commericals my wife is thinking of getting one. :nice:

That's a win-win situation there:nice:

My girlfriend's mom has a 2.5L, it does run pretty well...I was impressed:D

Yep, even 429's were junk until they were tweeked alittle along with about every other ford engine. I believe yenko's were the fastest muscle cars of the time...

Nahhh, just the most popular! A Baldwin Motion Phase III car came with a written garuntee to do 11.5 or faster!

Yenko used the 425HP 427's. Motion used the L-88's. And in the early 70's with much success with the small block chevy in a Vega they started putting LS-6's in them!!:rlaugh:

They have one documented in the 9's!! Ultimately it was the car that closed Baldwin Motion !!:(

[/B]

Nahhh, just the most popular! A Baldwin Motion Phase III car came with a written garuntee to do 11.5 or faster!

Yenko used the 425HP 427's. Motion used the L-88's. And in the early 70's with much success with the small block chevy in a Vega they started putting LS-6's in them!!:rlaugh:

They have one documented in the 9's!! Ultimately it was the car that closed Baldwin Motion !!:(

425 completely under rated HP yes. Yenko Camaro's and Nova's we're 11 second cars also. The 9 second cars your talking about were drag cars not street cars like the Yenkos, and should I say normal?? Motion cars. Guess I should have added Motion in to my post. Close enough :D . I believe ford made a 427 SOHC engine that made 650 or so hp but I dont remember what they were in off the top of my head. Galaxies maybe?

425 completely under rated HP yes. Yenko Camaro's and Nova's we're 11 second cars also. The 9 second cars your talking about were drag cars not street cars like the Yenkos, and should I say normal?? Motion cars. Guess I should have added Motion in to my post. Close enough :D . I believe ford made a 427 SOHC engine that made 650 or so hp but I dont remember what they were in off the top of my head. Galaxies maybe?

I wish!! The SOHC 427 never saw a production made car.

Motion cars WERE street cars.