Good source fo a custom burnt chip?

warpd

Dec 27, 2005
Auburn,AL
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good source for a custome burnt chip. My mods are below, they aren't that extensive. I'd like to get a chip to properly calibrate the mass air, as I've heard the 94-95 computers will not properly adjust to a bigger mass air without a chip.

• Sponsors (?)

My JMS chip worked great on my car. It was around $300 shipped. You call them up, tell them all the mods you have or any problems and they'll burn you a chip. If the chip isn't right the first time or you want to change something you can send it back and they'll reburn it for free. It also comes with 4 different programs and you can switch between them.

I am not too up on the chip stuff, but were I doing one, I would email Don and get some info from him.

Good luck.

zenboy99 said:
My JMS chip worked great on my car. It was around $300 shipped. You call them up, tell them all the mods you have or any problems and they'll burn you a chip. If the chip isn't right the first time or you want to change something you can send it back and they'll reburn it for free. It also comes with 4 different programs and you can switch between them.

+1 here got mine from jms. Switch chip, 325 shipped.

Don 95Vert said:
That'd be me I suppose - Thanks! [email protected]
That would be correct. :)
In chatting with you in PM's and on threads, I would trust you more than any one else I know of, to get the correct info from me and burn me a chip and get it done right. That is actually saying quite a lot. :nice: