good wax?

-=NightHawk=- said:
more power to you, i guess what i was trying to say is that i spend 15 hrs a week in the summer...i thought that was a lot but good lord, i dont think i can compete:nice:

A lot of that time the car was on jackstands with all four wheels off, i'd sit in the wheelwell scrubbing. My gas tank had tire shine on it, the insides of my tires had tire shine. It got nuts.

This is a before picture, I don't have any afters sadly.
Final.jpg

Gotta love the mismatched tires.

Attachments

• Final.jpg
    Final.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Sponsors (?)

its been raining cats and dogs here. 40 days straight I think. hawaiis weather is so random. its sunny 1 minute, then showers the next. its so disappointing when it rains right after I wax the car.

my car only spends 3 days a week in the garage. I guess all the more reason to have a nice 40 coats of wax on her :D.

Well the more coats of wax is actually not always for the better...I thought that also and had 50+ coats of zaino on my car. Waste of time.
I highly recomend you to read the forums on autopia.org
ask questions and get help. They are truley a great bunch of people and very helpfull with any noob.
It will become another great "bonding" experience you can have with your car!

san~man said:
Which in your opinion (to those of you who have used both) is better, the Klasse or the Zaino. I'm sorta growing tired of using so many different products.

Klasse is much better than Zaino in my applications. It's super easy on, easy off. As far as a wax, Natty's Blue has never let me down, ever.

think the combo on the car at the time of this pic was poorboys ssr1, clearkote vanilla moose and poorboys ex-p topped with nattys
DCP_0194.jpg

this combo was poorboys polish with carnuba (blue) topped with pinnacle souveran
Souveran.jpg

Attachments

• DCP_0194.jpg
    DCP_0194.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 62
  • Souveran.jpg
    Souveran.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 68
V Eight, I put the mothers "reflections", which is their synthetic, "micro encapsulation technology" wax on after the glaze and swirl remover, instead of the mothers carnuba, and it still looks real nice. About three weeks ago I won best of show at the out of the cold event at the Hooters in potomac mills, VA, so I think the mothers' products hang with the rest