good wax?

• Sponsors (?)

The distributor in Aiea, Art. He was out of town, and I just got an email back this morning. I'm excited :D.

Like make dollah boo? wash, claybar, wash, polish, polish, polish, polish, polish, polish, polish, polish and condition my leather. Hooo mean cuz :lol:

View attachment 477465

^after 1 coat of z5

DSC01679.jpg

DSC01680.jpg

DSC01682.jpg

DSC01689.jpg

DSC01685.jpg

DSC01677.jpg

Rest were with 2 coat of z5, and one of z2. Don't mind the spoiler sag in the last pic, I'm getting it fixed. Shiny yes, but worth $105? No. But glad I bought it anyways, keeps me busy for a good few hours. :nice:

Attachments

• DSC01679.jpg
    DSC01679.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC01680.jpg
    DSC01680.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC01682.jpg
    DSC01682.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC01689.jpg
    DSC01689.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC01685.jpg
    DSC01685.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC01677.jpg
    DSC01677.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 124
Stang|ess said:
The distributor in Aiea, Art. He was out of town, and I just got an email back this morning. I'm excited :D.

Like make dollah boo? wash, claybar, wash, polish, polish, polish, polish, polish, polish, polish, polish and condition my leather. Hooo mean cuz :lol:

I went to Hawaii Truck Concepts today. They carry all the products that www.pakshak.com sells, but you won't have to pay shipping.

Picked up the AIO from my friend too. He gave me a 16oz bottle, hardly any gone :D I also got some cleaner and a glaze from the HTC guy. He tried it on my car and it worked pretty good.

BTW, Costco sells a package of microfiber cloths, 16"x16", for 10 bux. 24 in the package.

san~man said:
I went to Hawaii Truck Concepts today. They carry all the products that www.pakshak.com sells, but you won't have to pay shipping.

Picked up the AIO from my friend too. He gave me a 16oz bottle, hardly any gone :D I also got some cleaner and a glaze from the HTC guy. He tried it on my car and it worked pretty good.

BTW, Costco sells a package of microfiber cloths, 16"x16", for 10 bux. 24 in the package.

I was going to go there as well, but Art emailed me yesterday. I already got the microfiber pack from Costco :D :nice:

And wouldnt you know it, started to rain when I was up on Tantlus. I have to park my car on the street tonight, hopefully there's no bird doodoo :bang: :bang:

I've been reading a little on autopia and people polish ~ twice a year, and wax weekly, everyother etc.

Now back to my original question, since Zaino is a polish, what's a good wax?

Stang|ess said:
I've been reading a little on autopia and people polish ~ twice a year, and wax weekly, everyother etc.

Now back to my original question, since Zaino is a polish, what's a good wax?

Pinnacle Souveran and Natty's Blue have yielded great results with me.

Well, I cleaned the trunk lid and the roof today. Funny how they are the only clean parts on my car. DAMN the rainy weather.

I claybar'd the two, since the guy Marvin at HTC said I had some fallout on the paint. I then used the light cleaner glaze I got from him, then the AIO, then a sealant glaze. Came out pretty good, looks-wise easily comparable to Zaino but with far less steps and less cost. I won't have to clean it again unless necessary, so a wash, AIO and the sealant is all I need to do now.

No ZFX, Z-5, Z-6, etc for me.

I'm gonna try pick up some Natty's blue next time I'm out there. Use that as a top coat over the glaze....should look good.