good women

I have flows so you all can kiss my ass. Love the way my car sounds. Scares women and childeren :nice:
Although I will be swapping for 3" Macs or Borlas, not the Stingers. I would like a little deeper tone.

Now make sure you get the parts while you can cause thats only a ploy till marriage. i bet $100 after you guys are married you will ask for some conyrol arms or something small and be told no, go buy a Maxima :rluagh:
JK :D
Not really :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

My girl is all for my car to. We have been dating for almost three years now and she says I should get a cobra if I want it next year. She loves going to car shows and while she was away this summer she actually went to a car show by herself, to walk around and take pictures to show me. She even knows what years are my favorite mustang (1966 and 1970) and will always point them out when she sees them. When she sees another muscle car on the road she almost gets as exited as I am. She buys me parts and loves to be around the mustang crowd. She even wants to build a Shelby cobra.

I am a wife and a Mustang lover. I am all for making the car go fast and look great doing it. HA HA "That's what she said!" I also have flowmaster mufflers and can't get enough of the sound...although mine is unique due to the cams, blower, intake...ect. Buy what ever floats your boat. If you buy something that you don't like because someone else said it's gay...then you're not modding your car for the right reasons and you will spend way more money doing it over again :nono:

Well if your happy with crap sucks to be you:rlaugh: No but seriously I work with a friend of mine that has a 97 z28 who put down 385 to the wheels with just heads, cam and fully modded and now just ordered turbo so I know camaros are sick. Just wont say that to them:D It just pisses me off when chevy guys like him say mustangs only good part is the gears or exhaust because people buy motive or slp which are chevy companies:shrug: Thats why I am partial cause he always gives me crap bout my mustang chevy owners can be real douche bags sometimes. On the other hand he will borrow me any tool and even his engine hoist so guess he is alright. He is always trying to get me to cross over but hellllll no:D :SNSign: Im just giving people hard time slp just isnt my thing doesnt have a good deep tone thats why im going with bassani next. But still love the flows.

Well next time a chevy guy says anything about buying something slp, tell him, then why do you guys buy 9'' FORD rearends? Oh, maybe because its a topnotch part lol..

My fiance' (sense were all bragging about them anyways) can tell the difference between mustangs by the way they sound! "Thats a v6 with crapy exhaust" haha gets me everytime. Then about a week ago she said "Cobra" and i didnt even see the car around the corner but we both heard it and she got it before me!
She installed my short shifter, does an oil change, and my spark plugs. I have been having chronic back pain from a bad car accident a few years back and so she helps out whenever she can. Plus she is going to have my car one day and buy me a 04 Termi!!!!!:D

my G/F of 6 years loves mustangs. when she had her V6 i bought her a Tri-Ax for her for christmas. she likes working on cars and getting her hands dirty. i even showed her how to do the brakes on her 04 grad cherokee. i did one caliper and sad "have at it" and she did it on her own.

Well if your happy with crap sucks to be you:rlaugh: No but seriously I work with a friend of mine that has a 97 z28 who put down 385 to the wheels with just heads, cam and fully modded and now just ordered turbo so I know camaros are sick. Just wont say that to them:D It just pisses me off when chevy guys like him say mustangs only good part is the gears or exhaust because people buy motive or slp which are chevy companies:shrug: Thats why I am partial cause he always gives me crap bout my mustang chevy owners can be real douche bags sometimes. On the other hand he will borrow me any tool and even his engine hoist so guess he is alright. He is always trying to get me to cross over but hellllll no:D :SNSign: Im just giving people hard time slp just isnt my thing doesnt have a good deep tone thats why im going with bassani next. But still love the flows.

Crap??? Im sorry but I thought SLP makes some of the best quality parts in terms of durability and looks for the price you pay. Thats why I chose SLP over Flows or Magnaflows. I bought my catback used and there isnt a bit of rust on it and it still shines like new and it was on a Mustang that was driven in the winter. My buddy on the other hand JUST put some Flows on his car and they are already rusting. Thats wierd especially for stainless steel.

Trust me if I had the money I would of went Bassani or Borla but I didnt. Im not trying tot be a dick dude. I also know how you feel when it comes to the majoruty of the Chevy guys.

But heres how I look at it. Im not insecure enough about my car to be afraid to tip my hat to a Camaro or even a built up Civic (if it deserves it). I figure thats what makes me BETTER than those types of people because my head isn't so far stuck up my own ass to be able to acknowledge a fine piece of machinery.:nice:

I have flows so you all can kiss my ass. Love the way my car sounds. Scares women and childeren :nice:
Although I will be swapping for 3" Macs or Borlas, not the Stingers. I would like a little deeper tone.

Now make sure you get the parts while you can cause thats only a ploy till marriage. i bet $100 after you guys are married you will ask for some conyrol arms or something small and be told no, go buy a Maxima :rluagh:
JK :D
Not really :nonono:

get teh macs. you think your flowmasters scare people? mac mufflers flow 104cfm more than flowmaster and sound 10x better

Crap??? Im sorry but I thought SLP makes some of the best quality parts in terms of durability and looks for the price you pay. Thats why I chose SLP over Flows or Magnaflows. I bought my catback used and there isnt a bit of rust on it and it still shines like new and it was on a Mustang that was driven in the winter. My buddy on the other hand JUST put some Flows on his car and they are already rusting. Thats wierd especially for stainless steel.

Trust me if I had the money I would of went Bassani or Borla but I didnt. Im not trying tot be a dick dude. I also know how you feel when it comes to the majoruty of the Chevy guys.

But heres how I look at it. Im not insecure enough about my car to be afraid to tip my hat to a Camaro or even a built up Civic (if it deserves it). I figure thats what makes me BETTER than those types of people because my head isn't so far stuck up my own ass to be able to acknowledge a fine piece of machinery.:nice:

I'm with ya. I love Camaro's and WS6's, and I respect a nice import. I don't just love Mustang's I love all types of vehicles.